ANGELS RACED TO SAVE HIM

, , No Comments


Bismillahi rahmani rahim

Assalam alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatu 

I was a merchant who used to go through one, city to the other as a tradesman. And I used to pass through this valley... One day I passed through the valley holding my merchandise on top of my camel, when suddenly a thief stops me...in the middle of the valley. Alone. There was no one around. He puts the sword to my neck and he says... I am going to kill you, then take your merchandise. 

The companion said to him, please take everything but spare my life. And the thief said to him, No! I am going to take your merchandise and I'm going to kill you. When the companion found that the thief was insisting on killing him, he said to him... Okay! You can kill me and take my merchandise, but please allow me to do one thing, and then after that you can kill me.

He said, do whatever you like, but then I'm gonna wait for you and kill you. He said allow me to pray two rakaahs. Subhan Allah! The thief made a mistake by allowing him to pray two rakaahs. So he prayed the two rakaahs, he prayed the first rakat then he prayed the second rakah.

And in his Sujud (prostration) because Rasul said, you are closest to Allah when you are in your prostration, so ask Allah for the things you want in your prostration. In his Sujud,  he said one dua, I'm going to just mention a part of it. It is in three sections.. 

And he said, "I ask you Oh Allah, by the light of your face which has filled, the pillars of your throne.." And then he began to ask Him by Alla of His names, (by His wonderful attributes), he finally said.. Oh the One Who responds to dua of the one in need.. He says, save me from this thief. And then he said,  three times... OH THE ONE WHO SAVES, SAVE ME.

He said, he did not complete his dua, then all of a sudden he hears the galloping of a horse, racing so quickly, and so fast, on top of that horse was a man (a warrior) and he had covered his face. With a sword in his right arm, the thief looked at him,  before he could do anything (wack) he chopped and slit his throat, and the thief died. 

The companion looked up, hugged him and kissed him, and he said to him, May Allah bless you. Where you from? Where did you come from? He said.. I am an Angel from the fourth sky. You asked Allah in the first part of your dua (and we heard you). Then you asked with the second part of the dua (the  sky shook). Then you asked in the third part of the dua (we raced to Allah), so I raced and beat the other angels to Allah and said O My Lord send me, and so Allah allowed me. 
Then the Angel faded away.

The dua of a person who is in need, Allah will respond. 

[ MERCIFUL SERVANT ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment